Licensure and Accreditation
Saint Photios Orthodox Theological Seminary, a private institution, is licensed by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education. Licensure means that the institution is compliant with the minimum standards contained in the California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009 (as amended) and Division 7.5 of Title 5 of the California Code of Regulations.
Saint Photios Orthodox Theological Seminary is accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education Commission on Accreditation (5850 T. G. Lee Boulevard, Suite 130, Orlando, Florida 32822‒4408, +1 407‒207‒0808) to grant certificates and degrees at the Baccalaureate and Master’s levels. The Association for Biblical Higher Education is one of the four national faith-related accrediting organizations for religious schools and seminaries that are recognized by the United States Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education 2021 Annual Report
- Program Outcomes Assessment Report 2023
- 2021‒2022 M. T. S. School Performance Fact Sheet
- 2021‒2022 B. Th. School Performance Fact Sheet
- Approved Educational Program List
- Accreditation Certificate
- Academic Catalogue
- 2023 Retention Rates
- Institution Information Confirmation Document
- Financial Statement, May 31, 2021